Welcome to The Eighth and NinethKingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Eighth and NinethKingdoms

Here in Hausain, the eighth kingdom, a new king arises. Danger is around every corner, for he is a jinxfinger, or a wizard, and has imprisioned many innocents. ... here in the Middluns, Queen Hazton tries to tame her daughter, the Princess Heir, Falon...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the Helgra Village

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lady Morgana
Admin
Lady Morgana

the Helgra Village Empty
PostSubject: the Helgra Village   the Helgra Village Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 6:05 am

Ash walked out of her tent, rising early as ever. She went to the dying dire, and grabbed a stick along the way. She stabbed at the fore for a few moments, then staightened her back and survayed the camp.
Back to top Go down
https://exnxkingdoms.forumotion.com
Wolf

Wolf

the Helgra Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Helgra Village   the Helgra Village Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 6:37 am

I walked back from my trip to the lake, the hood of my face hiding my face. I am not much of a talker, but I grew close to this young girl Ash, I had a feeling that she was different than the others, that she carried a secret with her nobody knew of yet.

I saw her getting out of her tent, I decided to follow her to see what she was up to.
Back to top Go down
Lady Morgana
Admin
Lady Morgana

the Helgra Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Helgra Village   the Helgra Village Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 6:45 am

Ash saw two little boys causing trouble. As the tribe's chief's daughter, she alway felt it was her duty to take care of everyone.
Ash began to walk over to them, but then stopped, with the stick still in her hand. She turned quick, and saw a hooded figure following her.
She smiled to herself, and decided to act dumb.
Still holding the stick, she walked over to the man.
"Hello. Why are you following me?" She asked in an upbeat voice.
She was sixteen, and mighty brave and curious for a girl her age. Most girls her age were mothers and let the men do the fighting, but not Ash. She had scars to prove it.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

the Helgra Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Helgra Village   the Helgra Village Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 6:52 am

"Me? Following you?" I said stuttering. "That must be a misunderstanding young Ash. How uhh how is your father? I haven't seen him around lately. I said still stuttering as I looked on the floor. Something about that girl was intimidating even though she was much shorter and younger than me.
Back to top Go down
Lady Morgana
Admin
Lady Morgana

the Helgra Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Helgra Village   the Helgra Village Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 6:57 am

"Father is resting. He should be up within the hour." Ash said. "And are you okay? .you seem nervous." She said.
She gave him a smile that she was sure he didn't see. "Is it too hard to look at me? Is it because of my father? Or is there something wrong with me?" She asked, still wearig her smile.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

the Helgra Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Helgra Village   the Helgra Village Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 7:00 am

"No no young lady, no problem with you" I said with a fake laugh "It's just well there is something going on in this world and I don't know what to think of it, do you know what I mean?" I asked her quietly with a serious voice. I didn't want any other people to hear our conversation.
Back to top Go down
Lady Morgana
Admin
Lady Morgana

the Helgra Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Helgra Village   the Helgra Village Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 7:04 am

"Good, and well.... I've heard ..rumours of a new king. I also heard the old king was put in prison. Don't ask how I know, my sources rather remain... secret." Ash said,lowering her voice to a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

the Helgra Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Helgra Village   the Helgra Village Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 7:11 am

"So it is true." I said to myself. "Does your dad plan to get involved in this? Or what is our situation? You know we don't have many men to fight , it could be dangerous for us to pick the wrong side." I told her worried.

"But enough about that young Ash, what were you up to before you noticed me sneaking around?" I asked blushing.
Back to top Go down
Lady Morgana
Admin
Lady Morgana

the Helgra Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Helgra Village   the Helgra Village Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 7:15 am

"Welll, to be honest... I was poking the fire with a stick, for fun." She made a face. "And then I also was going to visit my sister, Rain." She admitted. "But I must say, if it comes to war, the king will have no chance. We may be small, but we have the ten-step poison on our side, and many other villages." Ash said,proudly.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

the Helgra Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Helgra Village   the Helgra Village Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 7:27 am

"I admire your courage. But I do not think it is as easy as you make it sound. Dark times lay before us and we need to expect the worst. I... I have seen it." I told her sadly. I have never told anybody about my visions.
Back to top Go down
Lady Morgana
Admin
Lady Morgana

the Helgra Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Helgra Village   the Helgra Village Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 7:30 am

Ash cocked her head in confusion. "Huh? What do you mean you've seen it?" She asked, curiously.
Just for a second, her focus faded and she looked around, for the little boys. No sign of them. Her attention snapped back.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

the Helgra Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Helgra Village   the Helgra Village Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 7:38 am

"This is not the right place nor the right time to talk about that lady Ash. I dont even know if you are the right person to talk to about that. Maybe I should first go to your father about that." I whispered to her. I looked around, everybody was gone, doing their job to keep the village up.
Back to top Go down
Lady Morgana
Admin
Lady Morgana

the Helgra Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Helgra Village   the Helgra Village Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 7:40 am

"Its just Ash. And if you can't trust me, fine. I won't trust you." Ash decided, crossing her arms.
She began to make her way towards Rains tents.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

the Helgra Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Helgra Village   the Helgra Village Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 7:55 am

"I am sorry Ash" I whispered, as she walked away, she didn't hear it. "I don't know whom I can trust." I thought sadly.
Back to top Go down
Lady Morgana
Admin
Lady Morgana

the Helgra Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Helgra Village   the Helgra Village Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 7:58 am

Ash turned her head, feeling slightly guilty. She turned around and walked back. She put a hand on his shoulder.
"...I'm sorry. I didn't mean it." She said.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

the Helgra Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Helgra Village   the Helgra Village Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:01 am

"You are a good girl Ash, we all can be proud that you are the daughter of our leader. You are so pure and innocent but still brave and very loyal to our village." I said with a smile, but still I was sad. I had those visions nobody knew about, and they exhausted me.
Back to top Go down
Lady Morgana
Admin
Lady Morgana

the Helgra Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Helgra Village   the Helgra Village Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:04 am

Ash grinned. "I may be young but I'm not innocent. I've seen death. I've caused death to protect my sister and our people. I have my battle scars, and I've been near death. I am no way innocent." She said.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

the Helgra Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Helgra Village   the Helgra Village Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:07 am

I laughed as she showed me her scars. "That is not what I meant Ash, I meant you are pure and innocent at your heart. You always fight for what is right and you stand up for the right things, if everybody would be like you, things would be much easier." I smiled down at her and put my hands on her shoulders. I looked deep in her eyes and said "You know about the legends about the circle of premonition, right?" I asked her quietly.
Back to top Go down
Lady Morgana
Admin
Lady Morgana

the Helgra Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Helgra Village   the Helgra Village Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:10 am

Ash's eyes went wide, and she nodded furiously. "Who hasn't? And also, thank you. But I must warn you, never get on my bad side. Things won't be pretty. Never betray me, and I will never betray you." Ash said.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

the Helgra Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Helgra Village   the Helgra Village Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:12 am

"You know nobody here in this village would ever betray you. And about the circle, it is not safe to talk about it here. We should meet at the circle tonight!" I told her quietly and looked her deep in the eyes. "But you shall come alone, dont even tell your father about it."
Back to top Go down
Lady Morgana
Admin
Lady Morgana

the Helgra Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Helgra Village   the Helgra Village Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:18 am

Ash shook her head."you don't know that." Then she nodded. "I will be alone. I swear it."
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

the Helgra Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Helgra Village   the Helgra Village Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:26 am

"Then come there when everybody is asleep. I will be waiting there for you." I told her, turned my back and left her alone.
Back to top Go down
Lady Morgana
Admin
Lady Morgana

the Helgra Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Helgra Village   the Helgra Village Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:29 am

Soon,but not soon enough, night fell. Ash waitedby the firewaiting for everyone to return to their tents. She waited around twenty minutes after everyone left, and snuck out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

the Helgra Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Helgra Village   the Helgra Village Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the Helgra Village
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to The Eighth and NinethKingdoms :: The Middluns :: The Wilds :: The Helgra-
Jump to: