Welcome to The Eighth and NinethKingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Eighth and NinethKingdoms

Here in Hausain, the eighth kingdom, a new king arises. Danger is around every corner, for he is a jinxfinger, or a wizard, and has imprisioned many innocents. ... here in the Middluns, Queen Hazton tries to tame her daughter, the Princess Heir, Falon...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Firem Wolfson

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolf

Wolf

Firem Wolfson Empty
PostSubject: Firem Wolfson   Firem Wolfson Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 5:41 am

1. Firem Wolfson
2. 22
3. male
4. Firem is 22 years old, tanned and has a full beard. His eyes are blue like the ocean and he is in good shape. He has longer, dark hair and a really rough, dry skin. He kinda looks like him, just a little younger.
http://awardsbreach.com/old/images/2005/bana.jpeg
5. The Helgra
6. He is just a usual man living amongs the others in the Helgra, his lastname meant literally son of the Wolf, he wasn't raised to be special but he carried a great future withing. He would make a difference in his realm to overthrow the corrupt Queen Hazton.

7. "I am Firem Wolfson," I said to myself as I looked in the lake "and I cannot take this injustice anymore". I threw a rock at my reflection which started to vanish because of the waves from the rock.

I removed the hood from my cloak and turned around, I looked around a listened to the sounds of the forest. It was quiet, too quiet. I knew there was something wrong nowadays, everybody knew, but nobody did anything. "I am going to make a difference" I thought to myself as I held my head up to the sky and howled like a wolf.

8. He always wears his cloak and he carries a dagger around with him, he worships the nature and especially the wolves.

Last edited by Wolf on Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lady Morgana
Admin
Lady Morgana

Firem Wolfson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Firem Wolfson   Firem Wolfson Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 5:46 am

Approved. And if I may add, its very well written and very impressive.
Back to top Go down
https://exnxkingdoms.forumotion.com
Wolf

Wolf

Firem Wolfson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Firem Wolfson   Firem Wolfson Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 5:48 am

Thank you, I try. English is not my native language though, so sometimes I make some mistakes probably. But I am glad you like my character! Yay Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lady Morgana
Admin
Lady Morgana

Firem Wolfson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Firem Wolfson   Firem Wolfson Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 5:51 am

It is perfectly acceptable. We will undrstand if you make mistakes. I know tons of people who speak English, ans still make mistakes. I am one.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

Firem Wolfson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Firem Wolfson   Firem Wolfson Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 5:56 am

Yay thank you, cannot wait for more people to join here Smile
Back to top Go down
Lady Morgana
Admin
Lady Morgana

Firem Wolfson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Firem Wolfson   Firem Wolfson Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 5:58 am

Smile I have a few friends that will join. Maybe ill post about this site on my other and well get tons of users!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Firem Wolfson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Firem Wolfson   Firem Wolfson Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Firem Wolfson
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to The Eighth and NinethKingdoms :: Welcome To The Site :: Character Sheets :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: