Welcome to The Eighth and NinethKingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Eighth and NinethKingdoms

Here in Hausain, the eighth kingdom, a new king arises. Danger is around every corner, for he is a jinxfinger, or a wizard, and has imprisioned many innocents. ... here in the Middluns, Queen Hazton tries to tame her daughter, the Princess Heir, Falon...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The circle of premonition

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolf

Wolf

The circle of premonition  Empty
PostSubject: The circle of premonition    The circle of premonition  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 6:23 am

Helgra was a very small village, the people there had everything they needed and only seeked sometimes contact to the other villages and cities in the kingdom. But everybody know that bad times were about to start. It was like when you know that there is going to be a storm even if the sky was still blue.

Helgra was surrounded completly by forest, where the wild animals and especially the wolves lived. The wolves were the patrons of the villagers and lived among them in peace, the people took care of the wolves and the wolves protected them as well, the wolves were holy and I a wolf died was murdered the village was also weakened.

In the forest around the village was a glade, in the glade there was a circle of stones called "The Circle of Premonition", old legends, sagas and prophecies foretold that one of the villagers was able to see the future at full moon, and that person would be part of a story which would change the world.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The circle of premonition    The circle of premonition  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 7:49 am

* Are double posts allowed in this forum? If not i will delete it.

It was full moon, Firem walked to the circle as he has done it the months before. He had only one night a month to see the future of his kingdom so he used it. Everytime he went there he was scared about what he was going to find out because those visions seemed so real, he almost passed out everytime.

He sat down in the middle of the rooks, put his hood down and looked at the sky, there was not one cloud at the sky, he could see all the stars and the full moon.

He noticed the wolves coming through the trees, they sat down in a circle around him, observing him. They all raised there heads and started to howl at the moon and then Firem passed out.

He was in a prison, a prison he has never seen before. He knew this was a dream or a vision or whatever but it seemed so real. He didn't know who this man in chains was, he never saw him before, it was much later in the story when he found out that this was the former king.

He looked at the man, knowing that the man couldn't see him. He looked thin, starving and not healthy. The man mumbled "What have I done? Why did I trust him? What happened to my family? If I only had a chance to talk to somebody, I know a way to defeat King Rahl... but nobody knows where I am."

Everything went blurry, I was somewhere else now at a place I only know from stories, it was the Karthian Port, the door to the world and other kingdoms. I saw myself, Ash and some other people I didn't know. We looked rough like we haven't slept in a long time or like we have been through a lot.

Then I blacked out and woke up in my tent... it was the next morning.
Back to top Go down
Lady Morgana
Admin
Lady Morgana

PostSubject: Re: The circle of premonition    The circle of premonition  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:33 am

Ash entered the circle, and looked around. She'd been here once. When her mother died. She thought she would never return after happened.
As the memories overtook her, she fell to the ground, in agony frm the painful memories. She began to shake, as she cried and remembered.
After too many minutes, she regained her composure and stood.
Back to top Go down
https://exnxkingdoms.forumotion.com
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The circle of premonition    The circle of premonition  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:38 am

Firem walked through the trees to the circle, he saw that Ash was already there waiting for him. She didn't look well, but he couldn't blame her, there was something about that place, something old, deep and mystical.

"Well Ash, I am glad you came alone. How are you feeling?" he asked with a comforting voice.
Back to top Go down
Lady Morgana
Admin
Lady Morgana

PostSubject: Re: The circle of premonition    The circle of premonition  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:42 am

Ash jumped and quickly wiped away the remaining tears. She look at Firem and shrugged. "Just a little... tired. Thats all." She said, looking down at the ground at this point.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The circle of premonition    The circle of premonition  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:45 am

"No need to be brave all the time Ash." I said as I wiped a tear of her cheek. "You better sit down, I have to tell you a long story." I said and looked at the trees behind her. It felt like somebody was looking us.
Back to top Go down
Lady Morgana
Admin
Lady Morgana

PostSubject: Re: The circle of premonition    The circle of premonition  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:54 am

Ash nodded and sat down, and watched him, cautiously. She felt scared, but at the same time, intruiged. She sat and waited for him to begin his story.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The circle of premonition    The circle of premonition  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:02 am

He stood in front of clearing my throat, didn't knowing how to start his story. "Well Ash, you know about the legends about this place, that somebody eventually is going to be born who will know the future if he is here at full moon. Well that somebody arrived I guess. It's me. I don't know why or how, I cannot explain it, but one night for months ago I woke here up, all the wolves sitting around me howling to the full moon, next thing I know then is that I have these dreams or visions or whatever you want to call it, they scare me, they exhaust me. I do not know what to make of them. I see people and places I have never been before clearly in front of my eyes. I... I.. even saw you, along with me and some people I do not know at the Karthian Port, a place I have never been before, but cleary I saw it." he sighed.

" I do not know what to do, but I feel that you have a much bigger role in this story than anybody can imagine, so I felt the urge to tell you all this.
Back to top Go down
Lady Morgana
Admin
Lady Morgana

PostSubject: Re: The circle of premonition    The circle of premonition  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:12 am

Ash's eyes widened and her jaw dropped. She sat frozen like that for a minute or two, collecting her thoughts.
"So basically, we're apart of a prophecy?" She guessed, slowly.
She then shook her head. "No wait. How is this real. Its just a myth. Isn't it?" She asked him, her blue eyes begging him to say it wasn't real.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The circle of premonition    The circle of premonition  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:15 am

"I wish I could tell you that it isn't real, but the things I saw seemed more than real. I am sorry." He said sad.

"I wish I could tell you something different, I didn't want to be the chosen one, but now we all have to deal with it." He told her as he put his arm around her to comfort her, afterall she was still young at heart, even though she went already through a lot of stuff.
Back to top Go down
Lady Morgana
Admin
Lady Morgana

PostSubject: Re: The circle of premonition    The circle of premonition  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:22 am

Ash took a deep, shuddering breath. She nodded and let him hold her in his arms.
She then decided to face the truth.
"It may be destiny, but I'm scared!" She said.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The circle of premonition    The circle of premonition  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:40 am

"I do not blame you, I am scared too. But we have to learn to use the fear. Fear is just like a adrenaline rush, it helps you to stay on your feet and to survive. We will figure out what to do, I had rumors that you have connections to other cities and villages? I have never been out of our village and our forest." I whispered in her ear, still holding her.
Back to top Go down
Lady Morgana
Admin
Lady Morgana

PostSubject: Re: The circle of premonition    The circle of premonition  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 1:22 am

"I do have spies that would gladly help us. But right now, lets not tell all our secrets." Ash said.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The circle of premonition    The circle of premonition  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 6:24 am

I agree. he told her. It's enough for tonight anyway, you need to sleep and so do I. I am glad you are on my side Ash. He told her and left
Back to top Go down
Lady Morgana
Admin
Lady Morgana

PostSubject: Re: The circle of premonition    The circle of premonition  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 6:32 am

She sat there for a moment, and got up and left. He was right. She need her sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The circle of premonition    The circle of premonition  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The circle of premonition
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to The Eighth and NinethKingdoms :: The Middluns :: The Wilds :: The Helgra-
Jump to: