Welcome to The Eighth and NinethKingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Eighth and NinethKingdoms

Here in Hausain, the eighth kingdom, a new king arises. Danger is around every corner, for he is a jinxfinger, or a wizard, and has imprisioned many innocents. ... here in the Middluns, Queen Hazton tries to tame her daughter, the Princess Heir, Falon...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In the Library

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolf

Wolf

In the Library Empty
PostSubject: In the Library   In the Library Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 6:49 am

"I finally did it, I thought to myself, I am finally king of Hausian and it was easier than I thought to trick these fools." I thought to myself standing in the library which was always my favorite room in the castle, the old king never appreciated the library or a good book.

I then remembered how I rose to power. I planned it for years and finally two months ago my plan worked out. I trained for years to master the "Exluris-spell", a spell which was long forgotten, but I achieved to master the spell, it helped me to get everybody under was control, it was like taming a wild animal. I was the head-adviser for the old king and he trusted me, but that was not enough for me, I wanted to be king and now my time has come.
I spelled the Exluris spell on the king and told him to crown me king and he did it in front of his whole kingdom, everybody watched me how I became the new king.

My family finally moved in with me in the castle, and I managed to put the spell also on all the guards, I told them to throw the old king into prison and there he is now.

But that is only the beginning, I conquered one kingdom now, but I want to conquer the whole world. I looked out of the window as dark clouds were over my kingdom, I started to laugh evil.
Back to top Go down
Lady Morgana
Admin
Lady Morgana

In the Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Library   In the Library Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:49 am

Cora Rahl was exploring the castle, trying to learn everything she could. She read the inscription of EVERY picture and studied each with interest.
She'd talk to some interesting guards and one had even promised to take her out horseback riding! Imagine that!
Cora stopped in front of the library and heard laughter.
She knocked on the library door, and slowly opened it.
She entered, cautiously.
"Father?" She called out, knowing this was his favorite place.
Back to top Go down
https://exnxkingdoms.forumotion.com
Wolf

Wolf

In the Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Library   In the Library Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:09 am

"Cora my beautiful daughter, come in." I said. "How do you like being princess of the kingdom?" I asked her with an evil smile.

He took her in his arms and whispered in her ear "One day you are going to rule over this realm, imagine that. Everybody will listen to you." I pointed with my hand through the window at the streets and houses of the realm.
Back to top Go down
Lady Morgana
Admin
Lady Morgana

In the Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Library   In the Library Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:18 am

Cora smiled up at her father. "That would be wonderful!" She said, thinking about how, since she was the eldest, she would have power over her brother and sister. They would bow down before her and have to listen to everything she said.

Her blue eyes glittered dangerously for a moment then stopped. She wouldn't let power she didn't have go to her head. She'd wait and bide her time, like her father. One day, she would be queen.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

In the Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Library   In the Library Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:38 am

"Of course it would be wonderful sweety, just say it, Queen Cora. Sounds nice, doesn't it? Well I am so proud of you already, but before that day will come you still have to learn a lot, but you are my daughter you can do it. I told her and gave her a kiss on the forehead.
Back to top Go down
Lady Morgana
Admin
Lady Morgana

In the Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Library   In the Library Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:41 am

"Queen Cora..." Cora repeated as if in a trance.
She stood proudly in front of her father. Then something occurred to her.
"I'll have power over Defen and Rashel, right?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

In the Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Library   In the Library Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:45 am

"Power, power... well they are still your siblings. But even they have to call you Queen" he said with a luring voice. "I know that you three don't get along too well, but I trust you the most, you are the oldest, the smartest and you are more like me than those other two." he said the words "other two" like he had to spit them out
Back to top Go down
Lady Morgana
Admin
Lady Morgana

In the Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Library   In the Library Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:07 pm

Cora smiled a wicked smile. "I am honored, father." She said, already trapped by the temptation of power. She knew she would stop at nothing, when the time came, to become queen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

In the Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Library   In the Library Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the Library
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to The Eighth and NinethKingdoms :: Hausian :: King Rahl's Castle-
Jump to: